The Elevate is a small-sized EMS fanny pack designed to carry first responder gear comfortably and efficiently.
It holds most simple EMT gear and works great for Sports Trainers, Ski Patrol, or First Responders who need to cart just enough equipment for fast patient stabilization. The Elevate doubles as an EMT Kit and may be used as a personal pack. Certain members of the NATA (National Athletic Trainers Association) have been using for years.
Dimensions: 8" x 11.5" x 7"
Weight: 1.2 lbs
EMS Fanny Pack Product Details:
- Contents NOT included
- Two removable accessory belt pockets provide quick access to emergency medical supplies
- This EMS fanny pack has a large main compartment that accommodates plenty of first responder supplies
- A quick release adjustable buckled gear loop gives fast access to tape
- Padded waist belt for hands-free convenience and comfort
- Wear on your waist and the design allows wearer to swing the pack to the front for quick access to contents without removing pack
- Unique design allows access to the main compartment of this EMT medical bag that is efficiently organized with mesh pockets for quick viewing
- Unique foam lined design keeps all Emergency Medical Equipment inside protected from breakage or the elements
- Two quick stash pockets for trash and extra supplies located in the outside front
- Main fabric is Tarpaulin with a one ounce urethane coating for an easier clean and protection from the elements
- Available color: Tactical Black
- Capacity: 400 in3
- Weight: 1.2lbs