For an EMS IV Kit, this foam lined, roll style design helps keep IV therapies organized and at your fingertips.
Drip sets, IV bag(s), catheters, needles and Start Kits™ are neatly arranged for fast access. It doubles as a pressure bag for rapid fluid infusion. Holds everything you need for a quick IV setup in one convenient module. The IV Module makes it easy to share on multi victim accident scenes. This is a perfect accessory EMS IV Kit for any StatPacks® main packs.
Dimensions: 10" x 8" x 4"
Medical Backpack Product Details
- Contents NOT included
- Accommodates all IV bag sizes (1 Liter, 500 Milliliter, 250 Milliliter)
- Unique foam lined design keeps all Intravenous Emergency Medical Equipment inside protected from breakage or the elements
- Specifically designed to stow neatly in StatPacks Generation 3 Emergency Medical Services packs
- Hot or cold packs may be placed in to warm or cool fluid(s)
- Keeps IV Start Pack™ ready for use
- Front and inside pockets organize IV tubing and catheters together with the IV bag
- Transparent durable urethane window for quick IV bag solution identification
- Single-buckle closure securely holds contents in place and allows quick, one-handed access
- Top loop hangs the entire kit with the IV bag solution
- A quick stash pocket for trash or extra supplies
- Adjustable cam-lock buckle allows you to pressurize contents for rapid fluid infusion or high altitude fluid therapy
- Color-coded for easy identification of your EMS IV Kit
- Available Colors: Red and Tactical Black
- Capacity: 210 in3
- Weight: 6oz