If you need an AED backpack, the QuickLook is built to accommodate most Automated External Defibrillators for extremely prompt access.
This EMS AED container is perfect for use in public areas such as airports, coliseums, shopping malls, or homes as an all-in-one first responder AED backpack. Using a very simple design for the layperson as well as experienced clinicians. SKU: G35007RE1
AED, ALS, Bag Valve Mask, BLS, G1 Modules
Dimensions: 19" x 18" x 8"
Weight: 3.2 lbs
EMS AED Product Details
- Contents NOT included
- A stow away “Rain Fly” is included for bad weather
- Unique design allows access to the main compartment from the backside of this Medical Backpack
- Single-buckle EMS AED pocket offers quick access to the Defibrillator
- Clear durable urethane window allows quick view of AED status
- Main compartment features three removable stick-in-place pouches that give visibility and organization to contents
- QuickZip access to main compartment through the back panel, maintaining access to contents and AED
- Tarpaulin bottom panel for protection from abrasion and the elements
- Foam molded shoulder straps that allow for comfortable transport of most emergency medical equipment.
Internal Velcro® lining strips to secure modules or other Velcro® compatible items to secure ambulance equipment
- Unique foam lined design keeps all Emergency Medical Equipment inside protected from breakage or the elements
- Side pockets for easy access to vital sign tools, bandages, and smaller ambulance equipment
- A quick stash pocket for trash and extra supplies located inside the main compartment
- ID window to label any way you want to distinguish between other EMS AED backpack’s
- Main fabric is Tarpaulin with a one ounce urethane coating for an easier clean and protection from the elements and BBP’s
- Available colors: Red, Blue and Black
- Capacity: 1800 in3
- Weight: 3.2lbs