If you are looking for an emergency oxygen pack, the G3 Tidal Volume is here.
We feel it’s one of the best ways to carry oxygen safely. Securely holds a regular or Jumbo D size oxygen cylinder. Accommodates the Oxygen Module. Multiple pockets help to organize breathing equipment, tubes, masks, BVM’s, and extra regulators. Carry your oxygen on your back, or hook it to a cot. This EMS Trauma Kit opens quickly to reveal breathing equipment or any other ambulance equipment you decide to use.
Dimensions: 22" x 8" x 10"
Weight: 3.5 lbs
Emergency oxygen pack product details:
- Contents NOT included
- Unique foam lined design keeps all Emergency Medical Equipment inside protected from breakage or the elements
- Outside accessible urethane window to see regulator oxygen level and to access the tank
- The main compartment securely holds any regular D or Jumbo D size cylinder by securing it to the G3 Oxygen Module or the securing straps that come included
- Secure Velcro®/Buckle attachments hook to a cot
- Padded shoulder straps double as shoulder sling, offering hands-free comfort during transport
- Load handles for quick/easy carry
- O2 wrench lanyard is located on the inside of this emergency oxygen pack to help ensure you never forget
- Added more durable reflective material that has a protective outer mesh cover which shields it from wear and tear. Helps with visibility in nighttime situations while using this EMS Trauma Kit
- LED light Attachment point (lights sold separately)
- Main fabric is Tarpaulin with a one ounce urethane coating for an easier clean and protection from the elements and BBP’s
- A quick stash pocket for trash and extra supplies located in the inside main compartment
- ID window to label any way you want to identify between other emergency oxygen packs
- Available color: Red and Green
- Capacity: 1500 in3
- Weight: 3.5lbs