Whether you serve as a tactical medic, or in some other role on or off a tactical team this EMT leg bag is the perfect quick access medic pack for you.
The Traverse is a straightforward EMT leg bag that provides quick access to small amounts of BLS and ALS equipment. Of all EMS first in bags, the Traverse puts supplies literally at your fingertips. Designed as an EMT leg bag, the Traverse allows for access in tight areas, being both swift and easy. The Traverse has been designed specifically for Tactical Medics in Military, SWAT, and Special Ops units. This pack was created to help Tactical Medics carry the necessary medical equipment into special operation situations, and still maintain their stealth. The Traverse smart design features include the main compartment opening to provide a shelf effect, which helps to prevent content spillage. Many members of the NATA (National Athletic Trainers Association) have been using these EMT leg bags for years to carry the most essential and basic supplies on the field. Several internal pouches help keep your supplies organized for easy access. High quality materials ensure a worry free long life for your EMT leg bag.
Dimensions: 9" x 6" x 3" • Weight: 0.44lbs • SKU: G34004TK
EMS Waist Pack Product Details:
- Contents NOT included
- Easily attaches to any belt and secures comfortably to either leg
- Shelf-style pocket design opens 90˚ for quick and easy access from a standing position
- Accommodates IV fluids, some airway equipment and trauma dressings; also great for non-medical gear for the entire team
- Internal pouches provide organization for your easy access supplies
- Silent Zipper pulls for quiet situations
- Available color: Tactical Black
- Capacity: 250 in3
- Weight: 7oz