The IV module makes it easy to share on multi-victim accident scenes.
This is a perfect accessory EMS IV kit for any Statpacks main packs or EMS bags on the market today.
Case Only, Pictured Medical Drugs and Tools are NOT Included.
- Accommodates all IV bag sizes (1 Liter, 500 Milliliter, 250 Milliliter)
- Specifically designed to stow neatly in Statpacks Generation 3 Emergency Medical Services packs
- Hot or cold packs may be placed in to warm or cool fluid(s)
- Keeps IV Start Pack™ ready for use
- Front and inside pockets organize IV tubing and catheters together with the IV bag
- Transparent durable urethane window for quick IV bag solution identification
- Single-buckle closure securely holds contents in place and allows quick, one-handed access
- Top loop hangs the entire kit with the IV bag solution
- A quick stash pocket for trash or extra supplies
- Adjustable cam-lock buckle allows you to pressurize contents for rapid fluid infusion or high-altitude fluid therapy
- Color-coded for easy identification of your EMS IV kit
Cutting-Edge Fabric Technology for Our IV Kit
We use a state-of-the-art, high-performance elastomer as the material for our IV kits. we use on our IV kits is the most advanced material technology available.
The most advanced material technology on the market, it offers a unique combination of mechanical, physical, and chemical properties that qualify it for the most demanding applications.
These properties include the following:
- High Tear Strength: Our material’s high tensile strength means your IV kit will never tear or fall apart on you.
- Abrasion Resistance: With more than three times the durability of rubber, this material can withstand the harshest physical abuse, including scratching and friction. No matter how much you use your IV kit, it will always look fantastic.
- Outstanding Flexibility: The dynamic flex performance of our material makes it withstand severe external forces with ease. This includes in extremely cold temperatures.
- Microbiological Resistance: Our material provides superior resistance to microbiological attacks, a must-have feature for IV kits.
- Biocompatibility: Our material exhibits superior biocompatibility and is widely-utilized in medical, sanitary, sport, and protective devices.
- Heat and Weather Resistance: Elastomers are chemically degraded by UV radiation and heat. Our material can be used over a wide range of temperatures and provides superior protection against degradation under severe climates.
- Resistance to Oils, Chemicals, and Greases: Our material does not react chemically to oil contamination.