G3+ Tidal Volume Applications
The G3+ Tidal Volume EMS oxygen bag can be used for multiple applications, including (contents not included—pack only):
- ACLS (Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support)
- ALS (Advanced Life Support)
- BVM (Bag Valve Mask)
- BLS (Basic Life Support)
- PALS (Pediatric Advanced Life Support)
G3+ Tidal Volume Construction
The G3+ Tidal Volume EMS oxygen bag is designed with one main compartment and a smaller compartment on the front of the main compartment.
The main compartment features full-length zippers that allow you to completely open the pack to access your equipment. The compartment securely holds any regular D or Jumbo D size cylinder. securing it to the G3+ Oxygen Module or the securing straps that come included.
Secure Velcro and buckle attachments are provided to allow you to hook the EMS oxygen bag to a cot.
The main compartment is foam-lined to keep all Emergency Medical Equipment inside protected from breakage or the elements.
The outside accessible panel allows you to easily access and see regulator oxygen level and control the flow from the tank without opening the whole pack.
An O2 wrench lanyard is located on the inside of this EMS oxygen bag to help ensure you never forget.
A quick stash pocket for trash and extra supplies located in the inside main compartment.
We’ve added more durable reflective material that has a protective outer mesh cover, which shields it from wear and tear. This helps with visibility in nighttime situations.
The main fabric is PVC-free tarpaulin, which makes it easy to clean and water resistant.
An ID window is provided to label any way you want to identify between other emergency oxygen packs.
New G3+ Features for Our EMS Oxygen Bags:
The G3+ Tidal Volume features our latest upgrades for EMS oxygen bags:
- NEW Cutting-Edge Fabric Technology: Our upgraded material makes our packs stronger, water-resistant, easier to clean, and more wear-resistant. It also gives them a shiny finish that allows you to more easily “be seen on the scene.”
- NEW Transparent “Mono-Mesh” Compartments: These make your pack more durable and easier to clean and maintain. They also allow you to see all your equipment more easily for more convenient access.
- NEW “Stand-Strong” Bottom: The strengthened bottom panel with low-profile bumpers enables the pack to sit upright. This gives you easy access while working in high-stress situations.
State-of-the-Art Fabric Technology
The high-performance elastomer we use on our EMS oxygen bags is the most advanced material technology. It provides an astonishing combination of physical, chemical, and mechanical properties, which meet the most demanding end applications.
These include the following:
- High Tear Strength: The tensile strength of our material is superior to most other elastomers. This means you never have to worry about your EMS oxygen bag tearing or falling apart on you.
- Abrasion Resistance: This material is three times more durable than rubber. This means you can use and abuse it and it will always look pristine.
- Resistant to Microbiological Attack: Our material has been shown to be highly effective against microbiological attacks. This is critical for EMS oxygen bags, which are constantly exposed to such a threat.
- Impressive Flexibility: Not only is our material strong, but it is also astoundingly flexible for its strength.
- Biocompatibility: Our material has the highest biocompatibility. This makes it very useful for medical, sanitary, sport, and protective device applications.
- Weather Resistant: Our material withstands a wide range of temperatures and provides superior protection against degradation in severe climates.
- Resistance to Chemicals, Oils, and Greases: Oil contamination poses no problem for our material, as the material does not react chemically with oil.