This universal medic organization cell is part of StatPacks unique 4 Cell system (Medicine, IV, Airway, and Universal) in the StatPacks third generation cellular system. Each Cell in the system sets the stage for clear thinking and quick reaction.
All Cells are specifically designed to fit into any of the StatPacks G3+ & G4 EMS packs: G3+ Perfusion, G3+ Backup, G3+ Load N Go, G3+ Clinician, G3+ Quicklook, G3+ Breather, G3+ Responder, and both the small and large new G4 Retro.
*Case only, pictured medical supplies and equipment not included.
*G3+ cells and kits are all backward compatible with previous G3 model packs
G3+ Universal Cell Medic Organization Construction
The G3+ Universal Cell is a foam-molded hard case with one main compartment. The hard cover with foam inside keeps all your emergency medical equipment safely protected from breakage or the elements.
- The compartment features full-length, wraparound zippers. These therefore allow you to open the top completely and lay it out flat to visually display all contents inside.
- Each zipper has a bright yellow orbital pull for quick and easy open access.
- The opening of the compartment has a see-through mesh window. enable you to see inside the medic organization case. This is a vital feature when it comes to accessing supplies in emergencies.
- The bright yellow fabric inside the case helps to contrast and quickly identify needed medical equipment.
- The medic organization case is color-coded for easy identification from other emergency medical supply bags.
- A transparent ID window is provided on the side of the case to easily identify it.
- A grab handle is provided on the side of the case for easy grab-and-go access. The handle has printed the word “Universal” printed on it to identify it from your other emergency medical supply bags.
- Finally, small Velcro labels are also included for the grab handle. These enable you to wrap different colors around the handle for even easier identification.
If you’re looking for a highly-versatile and convenient medic organization case, look no further than the G3+ Universal Cell.